A CHILD CENTRED APPROACH
Meeting with Children in the Virtual Space applies the principles of the MWC child-centred approach. This 12 hour Master Class is for previous attendees at the Meeting with Children Approach Training. It is offered as 8 hour self-paced learning combined with 4 hours live tutorials.
The Master Class will cover the following:
• Engagement with children online
• Adaptation of in-room activities to the online space
• Introduction of new activities suitable for the online space
• The mechanics of a virtual meeting with a child
• Ethical online practice with children
Please Note that the course materials are provided for you in pdf in the Orientation section.