Welcome to the Wheel of Intervention Selection (The WISE®)
Price: $80. USD Access is for one year. Important - Once you make your purchase you will be sent your login instructions. If you do not receive the instructions please contact us.
If you have been granted access as a bonus please note that the only way in is through your profile page.
A note on how to subscribe:
Subscriptions can be paid directly through this site in USD. Australian subscriptions will be charged additional GST there is no GST for subscribers outside Australia. If you would prefer to subscribe in AUD/CAD please request an invoice, and we will issue you an invoice to PayPal where you can select your currency. The fee in AUD/CAD is $120.00
Conditions of Use
Access is for a single user only. It is a breach of this licence to share your access with another user.
Access is provided on the condition that the user complies strictly with the Copyright Policy of ICCFL
The WISE® is designed as a tool for the Family Law practitioners. Counsellors, mediators, parenting coordinators, family lawyers, child consultants, mental health practitioners, children’s contact workers will find information here.
The WISE® is a Case Conceptualisation Tool. Three discrete sections provide information about:
- Risk Assessment, Recommended Case Modality and Safety Management
- A Tool Box of strategies particular to work in family law
- Understanding Conflict,
- Complex Families, Trauma and Resilience,
- Children Caught in the Middle,
- Couples, Parents and Extended Families
- The Edge of Practice which considers harder issues
- Ethics Diversity and Inclusion
- Special Topics including emerging models of practice and caring for self
What we have in common is our interest in the support of families and individuals who are engaged with family law systems. The really good news is that for each part of The WISE® there are articles to read; forms to apply; videos to watch and so much more.