RED Cluster: Gathering as Professionals
This Cluster provides courses for Family Mediator Development. It includes alternative approaches to Facilitative Mediation, skills in particular areas of practice, and exploring the application of new theories to mediation practice. As a part of this cluster new entrants into family mediation can undertake a qualifying program to achieve National Mediator Accreditation within the Australian Mediator Standards Board.
What in the World of Children Professional Gathering
- 4 hours totalTwo 1.5 hour tutorials 1 hour reading.
What in the world of children is a select group of professionals who individually and collectively are working to increase the impact of children’s voices. Whether it is family law, child protection, education, health or human rights.. What in the world of children is our think tank of ideas of how to make the theory of child voice a reality.
- Two 1.5-hour live tutorials and 1 hour of self-paced learning.
- Entry Requirements Researchers and practitioners with a particular interest in the voice of the child
Jigsaw: Child Voice Study Group Professional Gathering
- 16 hours total
- 8 hours in live tutorial 8 hours in self-paced learning.
The inaugural Jigsaw Child Voice Round Table is a gathering of a small group of interested researchers and practitioners, who seek to work together at the horizon of the voice of the child. What is the practice of tomorrow, where does the research take and where are the holes in the research? In 2021 Jigsaw will focus on the points of transition of children between homes.
- Four 2-hour live tutorials and 8 hours of self-paced learning.
- Researchers and practitioners with a particular interest in the voice of the child
Supervision into Practice
- 1 hour sessions for individuals or 2 hours for groups
Having completed the Meeting with Children and Meeting with Parents training programs, practitioners often ask how can I implement the training into my practice? Supervision into Practice provides a bridge from the training room into the Child and Parent Meeting space. Jon or Lorri are available to work with you in the conceptualisation of cases and implementation of a plan for a Child Centred process.
Supervision is available on a regular monthly basis or as individual stand alone sessions.
- 1 hour individual live tutorials or 2 hour group sessions.
- Family Mediators and Collaborative Practitioners
- Contact Jon or Lorri to talk about your specific needs
Christmas Drinks with ICCFL
- 1 hour and then another hour.. and then Live Online.
We made it to the year end!
And yes, it is time for the friends of ICCFL to celebrate. Register with plenty of notice and you will find a small gift in your post box expressing our season’s wishes.
Then find a hot toddy, an ice-cold beer, a chardonnay, a big red, a cup of tea, hot chocolate, coke (AU) or even a soda… Just come online and join us for a Christmas Cheers. From us to you…
Let’s Celebrate Christmas, St Lucia’s Day, Hanukkah, Fiesta De Guadalupe, Kwanzaa, St Nicholas Day and everyone else’s special day!
- One visit to the post box, and one online Cheers!
- Friends of ICCFL 😊😊
DECEMBER 15th (AU) DECEMBER 14th (CA) 2021